Digital marketing outsourcing isn’t just for the marketing department â€” it’s also extremely beneficial for sales teams.
As sales departments are likely aware, lead generation can take many forms. And one of those forms is digital marketing.
You might consider:
- Utilizing LinkedIn Enterprise services to solicit prospects.
- Posting regular discussions in LinkedIn Groups.
- Posting regular discussions in Facebook Groups.
- Maintaining your own LinkedIn profile.
- Building active personal presences on other social media sites, like Facebook and Twitter.
- Starting and maintaining a LinkedIn Pulse blog.
- Running paid ads on search engines and in social media.
- Connecting online with conference organizers, trade shows, and other participants post-show.
- Building and maintaining a sales funnel that walks prospects through the buyers’ journey.
- Sending out a regular email newsletter to your contact list to keep them up-to-date with what’s happening at your company and opportunities.
- And moreâ€¦
The trouble is that all of this activity can take up a lot your time and resources â€” especially if you use other lead generation activities, like attending meetings with prospects, attending trade shows, making cold calls or cold visits, etc. And if you take a vacation or get sick, your prospecting activities could fall by the wayside.
The solution? Digital marketing outsourcing.
By working with an external digital marketing agency, you can set a strategy for your sales prospecting and rest assured that it will be executed. For instance, an agency partner could:
- Identify targets on LinkedIn and send out pre-approved solicitations.
- Work with you on topics and then create content for your LinkedIn Pulse blog or personal social media profiles.
- Post, moderate, and maintain any content you share.
- Post and moderate Facebook and LinkedIn groups.
- Help develop a sales funnel strategy.
- Maintain posting while you are at a sales conference or trade show so you can focus on the people in front of you.
- And more.
With this method, you would keep (or even increase) your lead generation activities for a fraction of your time. You could receive only the most primed leads and prospects, so you can focus on closing the deal.
Pulsion Marketing has solutions specifically for sales departments, including enhanced LinkedIn services that make the most of InMail, LinkedIn Groups, and Pulse blogs. Contact us today for a consultation. Call 1-888-701-4441 or visit www.digiforcemarketing.ca/solutions.