Inbound marketing is the process of growing a business by bringing value to customers at each stage of the customer journey.
Marketers attract new prospects and maintain existing customers through meaningful customer relationships that foster trust and credibility. They gain new prospects through those valuable relationships that attract customers to the business.
Inbound marketing is different than outbound marketing as outbound marketing focuses on seeking out new customers by pushing a business’s message and product offering towards potential prospects and customers.
There are three ways marketers can use the inbound methodology:
- Attract relevant prospects with value-added content and conversations that establish brand trust.
- Engage with prospects by delivering information and solutions that align with their challenges and goals.
- Delight prospects by providing support throughout the customer’s purchasing journey.
Inbound marketing relies on a variety of digital marketing strategies to attract and interest prospects from various channels and platforms.
Examples of inbound marketing strategies include:
- Social media campaigns
- SEO content
- Email marketing
- Influencer marketing
Inbound marketing is a lot more effective than outbound marketing because there are different digital marketing solutions working together to support the overall inbound strategy.
- 70% of marketers are actively investing in content marketing.
- Facebook is the primary content distribution channel for marketers.
- 18% of marketers use Facebook Groups.
- Instagram is the social channel with the second-highest ROI for marketers.
- 73% of marketers say that increased acquisition of new customers was their top outcome for social media marketing in 2021.
- 45% of marketers say that increased conversions are a key business outcome for social media in 2021.
With a proper inbound marketing strategy, marketers can leverage a broad range of proven digital marketing solutions to take their lead generation and conversion rate strategy to the next level.
If you are looking to drive up your business growth with inbound marketing solutions, contact us for help today.