Your tech company is gaining popularity quickly â€” great news! You want to scale your marketing too, but you don’t necessarily have the internal resources to do so. It’s a good problem to have, but it can be a challenge nonetheless.
Sometimes when companies see a quick rise in popularity they don’t invest in their marketing because they figure that people are already finding out about them.
However, this is the perfect time to start figuring out the strategy, refining solutions, and setting the stage for future growth. You already know people are interested in your company and in your products â€” so you can capitalize on that interest.
The best time to spend on marketing is when people are already aware of your product or service. You can seize the opportunity and use it to grow. Putting it off will hinder future growth and you might see your audience stagnate.
For companies facing this situation, there are two essential parts to creating an effective growth plan. First, you need to identify the solutions that are going to give you the most impact for your spend (the strategy side of the equation).
Second, you need to determine how many resources you need to make these solutions a reality (the execution side of the equation). You might have a lot of ideas that make sense strategically but do not have the bandwidth to put them into place.
You know you need to scale your marketing, but you don’t have the internal resources to do so â€” and aren’t prepared to hire internally yet. What’s the solution?
It’s simple â€“ outsourcing.
If you don’t currently have an in-house marketing manager, outsourcing can provide you with both a strategic marketing direction and execution of the solutions.
If you do have an in-house resource, outsourcing can help the marketing manager refine the strategy and take care of the execution that the manager does not have the bandwidth for. In fact, this can be the best of both worlds because your in-house manager will know your products backwards-and-forwards, and the outsourced team brings expertise about digital marketing solutions that are most effective for you.
Benefits of outsourcing your digital marketing include:
- Access to an expert resource for a fraction of the cost compared to hiring the same skills in-house.
- You can scale your solutions as you grow.
- You gain access to both strategic expertise and execution.
- Outsourcing often results in more consistent digital marketing efforts because your agency is contracted to provide services on time. You don’t have to account for vacations, time off, meetings, and so forth.
- Insights into tried and true solutions. While every business is different, a digital marketing agency has experience testing different solutions, so they can more accurately pinpoint which strategies will work best for you.
- And more!
If you’re thinking about outsourcing your digital marketing, look for:
- An agency that has experience in your industry.
- An agency that has experience helping new businesses.
- An agency with a proven track record of experience.
- A full-service digital marketing agency, or one that can connect you with other solutions you might want if they don’t offer them.
- An agency that can help both strategize and execute.
At Pulsion Marketing, we have proven experience working with rapidly growing tech companies and choosing solutions that continue the growth success.
Reach out today for a consultation to see how we can take your digital marketing further. Call 1-888-701-4441 or visit www.digiforcemarketing.ca.